Once you get this you must give 6 random facts about yourself then send to your 10 favorite followers ♥
1. I take my coffee black and so strong you can stand the spoon in the cup, but with about 3 tablespoons of sugar in it.
2. Most of my obsessive compulsive disorder is fixated around time, from when I wake up in the morning and see the clock I plan and compartmentalize how I am going to spend every minute of that day. Everything I do is broken up into allotted timeslots and I have to constantly, obsessively, go over them in my head and walk through/visualise them mentally and everything must be done within its allocated time or I start to fold as a functioning human being, I can no longer think because everything ceases to make sense to me, and it’s only gotten worse over the years, particularly in the last 2-3 years I would say. My whole life is scheduled.
3. I can’t sleep sitting up or lying on my back.
4. If I stopped dying my hair and let it grow in naturally people would see that I actually have a mallen streak in the right side of my hair, just above the temple of my skull. Probably from years of fucking stress, most of which I have brought on myself.
5. I have a lot of expensive champagne just lying next to my bed, gathering dust, because I feel it’s unnecessary to drink champagne unless you have something to celebrate.
6. I eat the same food every day, for almost every meal, for months on end. Then I change to another specific food and continue in an endless obsessive cycle. At the moment I have been eating sandwiches that consist of: a sandwich thin, butter, brie cheese, chicken, salt and cranberry sauce. I have been eating that same sandwich for at least one meal every day, for about 10 months now. It is made in an exact order and within an exact time, laid out and planned the same way every time. See item (2) for further explanation.
I’ve said this before and I’ll point it out again -
Menstruation is caused by change in hormonal levels to stop the creation of a uterine lining and encourage the body to flush the lining out. The body does this by lowering estrogen levels and raising testosterone.
Or, to put it more plainly “That time of the month” is when female hormones most closely resemble male hormones. So if (cis) women aren’t suited to office at “That time of the month” then (cis) men are NEVER suited to office.
If you are a dude and don’t dig the ladies around you at their time of the month, just think! That is you all of the time.
And, on a final note, post-menopausal (cis) women are the most hormonally stable of all human demographics. They have fewer hormonal fluctuations of anyone, meaning older women like Hilary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren would theoretically be among the least likely candidates to make an irrational decision due to hormonal fluctuations, and if we were basing our leadership decisions on hormone levels, then only women over fifty should ever be allowed to hold office.
"If you are a dude and don’t dig the ladies around you at their time of the month, just think! That is you all of the time. "
i’ve reblogged this before, but after watching “last comic standing” with my boyfriend and hearing way more period jokes than i thought would pass in 2014, gonna just put it out there again.
"To realize that all your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memories, all your pain, it was all the same thing…
It was all the same dream, a dream that you had inside a locked room, a dream about being a person. And like a lot of dreams, there’s a monster at the end of it.”
- Rust Cohle
Drunk wedding selfies.
My favourite part of the wedding was when me and Phineas hijacked a golf cart, completely drunk, and drove onto the green of a five star golf course (which I was later informed is strictly prohibited), so I could steal the flag from the 18th hole by leaning out the back of the golf cart as it was moving (which is incredibly difficult when you’ve been drinking since 2pm and you’re in an evening dress and ridiculous high-heels and the golf cart is way faster than you thought it would be).
Me and Phineas went to a wedding (it was his mother’s wedding so I guess it was mandatory for him, I was just there for all the free champagne).